Your One Stop Shop for Cosmetic or Medical Tattooing in Auckland
Micro-pigmentation is the implantation of colour into the upper dermal layer of skin known as the papillary layer. The equipment and pigments used are designed to give a natural enhancement of the facial features, and are used in the application of Eyebrows, Eye-lining, Lip-lining, Lip-blend and Full Lip Colour.
Micropigmentation – Offering Permanent Makeup and Permanent Eyebrow Services in Auckland
Micro-pigmentation is also known as Cosmetic Tattooing, Semi-permanent make-up or Long lasting make-up. Throughout the Web Site Micro-pigmentation may also be referred to as Cosmetic or Medical Tattooing.
Affordable Eyebrow Tattooing in Auckland
Cosmetic Tattooing must not be confused with Body Tattooing. While the principle is the same whereby a pigment is implanted into the skin, the aesthetic result desired is obviously different. The art of Cosmetic Tattooing has been developed over a period of about forty years. These procedures are very precise and require a high degree of accuracy, skill and expertise.
Medical Tattoos can be used for the re-pigmentation of the areola/nipple after re-constructive surgery. Medical Tattooing can also be applied to implant pigment for hair simulation, for sufferers of hair loss from alopecia, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, burns or accidents.
Micropigmentation Services & Training Ltd
Carol Beech (L) - Micropigmentation Specialist
Ngaire Wright (R) - Personal Assistant
Cosmetic Tattooing can be used for colour correction for cosmetic make-up mistakes, or to correct undesired colour due to pigment fade-out. Correction of shape is also possible in most cases.
- Anyone who desires the freedom from daily make-up application.
- Sports people and those with oily skin, who tend to lose their make-up, love the convenience of long lasting cosmetic make-up.
- People with sparse, thinning eyebrows and eye-lashes.
- People with allergies to conventional make-up.
- People who are physically impaired, e.g. arthritic.
- People who are visually impaired.
- Burns survivors and accident victims.
- Alopecia sufferers.
- People who have undergone chemotherapy and radiotherapy.